Hey ya'll! This here is my 150th post! Awesome no?
Well, maybe not to you but I thought it was cool.
And my baby brother comes home in a little under two weeks.
I am OH so excited!!
Anyway on to today's confessions.
This week has a theme, as set by this sweet little missy.
Oh how I lurve her.
(go read her blog now!!!
Well, after reading what I have to say of course :o)
Anyway, here is way more than you ever wanted to know about me and my beloved...
Thor and I met at good old CWC in Riverton, Wyoming the fall of 1999. We lived in the same apartment complex and I saw him around. He always wore a leather jacket. He frightened this little country girl who was, quite literally, fresh off the farm. He once said hi to me and I hid in the laundry room until he went away. Before too long, however, his hotness won me over. It took about 6 months, but hey, what can I say? I played hard to get...
- If I had to pick of my favorite physical feature about him I would have to say it's his cute button nose? Thick, wavy locks? Taut, round buttocks? (name the movie) Naw, it's his hands. They are so big and strong and beautiful. Or his eyes...yeah...
- My favorite personality feature about my hubster would be his sense of humor and his work ethic. He's hilarious and cracks jokes with the likes of me, so that's saying something in and of itself. But he works so hard and never half-asses it. Can I say that? He's a tough one, that kid.
- We had our first kiss somewhere between March 3 and March 4 of 2000. Yeah, it was late, and I wasn't watching the clock if you know what I'm sayin'...yeah ya do...oh don't worry. I was still a good girl, it was just really really late...after a dance...he tricked me into it really. He'll say it was all his roommate but I know the truth. Moral of the story is that's the LAST movie party of his I'm ever goin' to!!!
- He totally gets on my last nerve when he whistles at the kids and leaves my beautiful clean kitchen a big ol' pig hole. Boo!!
- I knew he was 'the one' one day when we were walking together and he hauled off and tackled me to the ground and tickled me. I know, sounds ridiculous, but that's when I knew he was for keeps. Although, I knew KNEW knew when I got an answer to a prayer. He was planning on leaving to move to Florida after graduation, we had only been dating two months at that point. I prayed and prayed hard about him, you know, wanting to know if he was, uh, 'the one'. I may or may have not prayed for a sign...you know, something along the lines of 'if he and I are supposed to be he and I please please keep him here.' type of statement...WELL, the very VERY next day after I did or did not utter those words, he told me his plans fell through. THE NEXT DAY...coincidence? I HOPE not!! Otherwise I made a BIG mistake!! :0)
- He was very very different from all the other guys I had dated. He was so sweet to me, he took care of me, he didn't use me and he was real, he didn't mince words, even if it might offend me. He was who he was and wasn't trying to impress me or win me over. Some would call it stubborn...but it' what makes him him and I'm so glad he was...is? Whatever. I love ya baby!
That's it. Well, you know there's a lot more, but that's it for now.
Go play! At least go read! Have a great weekend!