Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

September 12, 2009

Has Anybody Seen My Baby?

I can't seem to find him anywhere!
He looks a lot like this kid picured here...
...but was just a lot smaller.
That's right, my friends. It's all downhill from here.
My little baby is not so little anymore.He had his first solid food last week.Chunk hungry!He is actually grabbing my hand and forcing the spoon into his mouth.Big brother had to get in on the action too.


I was actually a little disappointed.
There were no cute baby looks of distaste,
No pushing the food out with his tongue
Nothing like the experience with Izacc, nearly three years ago.He loved it. Yum yum!
My baby is growing up and I can't figure out where the time is going!!!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

So cute to see your babies together. Isaac was teeny tine compared to CHUNK!! I love that name by the way. MORE BABY RUTH!!!! Love ya.