Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

February 12, 2009

Spreading some Valentine's Day love!

I just saw this on a couple of my firend's blogs and I thought it sounded like fun so I decided to play along as well! To show the love this week and celebrate Valentine's Day, here is what you do...
The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Then come back, let me know you're going to play and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift! If I don't have your e-mail address already, please include it in your post, or e-mail it to me at camrae27@yahoo.com . Remember, only the first 3 comments will receive a gift from me, so be quick!

4 comments:

Crapo Six said...

My first comment didn't seem to work (if it did then ignore this)!
I am in!! What a great idea!! Thanks for the love - Aunt Kim

NICKI said...

I have read this post a few times and passed it up but now I want to play. So here is my comment-you are great! I can't believe you don't have 3 comments yet! Are people lazy or what?

lilreds_nicole said...

Ooooo ooo pick me! Pick me!

Brooke said...

Bring it on!! This sounds fun. I love, love, love you. I was lazy, but not now. Bring it!!