Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

December 14, 2008

Thom's mom had a heart attack. I know. It was last Wednesday and so Thom and I grabbed some things and drove to Casper. We've been there since then, came home early this morning, just in time for church. She is fine, had two stints put in. It's a good thing Izacc was with my parents, he would have been a terror in that hospital. Needless to say, I don't think I am going to get my Christmas cards out this year...

4 comments:

Lisa said...

wow, I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope she gets better soon, glad everything will be ok

Tara Ann said...

Camie,

I'm sorry to hear that. It's nice that you live close enough to go and help and be by her side.

Please keep us updated and know that you are in our thoughts!

Much love,
Tara Ann

Brooke said...

I've decided I don't believe in Christmas Cards - but I don't have near the excuse. I hope your mother-in-law recovers and all is well. Can't wait to see you for Christmas. Want to do something drastic to my hair?

NICKI said...

Okay, I am so glad that I do not have that excuse this year. I think I am just burned out from last years cards, and broke, so no cards from us either. Brooke's comment about her hair? I want in. I was with her last night and she is looking SO GOOD! Thanks for your comments on my blog.