Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

October 24, 2008

Punkins



So this year we decided to be on the ball and go out and get our punkins early and be all responsible and whatnot. So we made a plan and decided to go out on the 10th of October. We had cash, we were ready...except for the fact that good ol' Mother Nature decided to dump a foot of snow on us that weekend. So we ran out to the patch, picked out a couple cute pumpkins and got back in the car, where there was a heater. It was FREEZING but it was fun.

5 comments:

Tara Ann said...

Don't you just love the pumpkin patch! My stepdad and sister's boyfriend couldn't figure out the big deal and why we HAD to go while we were in California :)

Shan said...

Happy Birthday Camie Rae!! Figured you’d do too good of a job with your amazing hairstyling skills & I’d rarely get to see Jamie again. I just couldn’t handle that. You’ll always be special to me though. ;) Have a great day.

NICKI said...

Thom I love your hair. It has grown since the last time I saw you. It looks great and so do you! Bryce will be so jealous when I show him this post tonight. I keep telling him that when your hair starts reseeding you can't have long hair cause it just doesn't look right. Anyway, cute post. I've never been to an actual pumpkin patch-it sounds fun!
Nicki

Jessica McNichols said...

ok i played the tag thing!

Jena said...

Oh, fun! Yes, it did get cold, didn't it and now it's so nice! Will we be seeing you on Halloween? I have a b-day present for you - hope to see you soon!