Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

April 2, 2009

We're calling in sick!


That's right, we're sick. Izacc and I that is. We somehow managed to keep it at bay all winter long, but April hits and we've decided now would be a great time to sit in bed all day. We went for a short visit up to Gramma and Papa's last week. Little cousin M had a fever of 102, a nasty cough and a super snotty nose when I got there, so we tried to keep the boys seperated. The problem was that his parents just kept bringing him around (and not taking him to the Dr, might I add) So not only did Izacc and I end up catching it, but Papa, Uncle Pee and Aunt Nee got it as well. Nothing like sharing, right? There's not a lot I can take, being pregnant and all, but Izacc is all hopped up on antibiotics and on "boogie" patrol, informing me whenever there is another intruder. He has a pretty nasty ear infection as well, but you'd never know it. He's still his happy, silly self. Ah well. We're just trying our best not to get Daddy infected...

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Aaaahh, Sorry you're sick. There's not much worse than having the crud during those last final weeks of pregnancy. I've gotten it with both girls. Boo. Take care of yourself!! Love ya.

Brooke said...

Oh yeah, I love the facelift on your page. Cute monkeys!!!

Tara Ann said...

That crud going around SV has been the absolute WORSE I've seen in years... you poor things! I'd volunteer to come help out... but I even deserted my family when they got that stuff... hang in there!

Lisa said...

Oh don't you just love the family that brings it to everyone else... I think we all have family members like that! We don't have to share EVERYTHING! GRR! The same thing happened to my kids this week... lovely. I hope you guys get better soon!