Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

November 19, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day 19

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF RELIGION?  OR WHAT DO YOU THINK OF POLITICS?  


This could be a bit of a loaded question, or questions as it is.  Seriously?  What do I think of religion or politics?  I think that they are both taboo topics when cutting hair, thats for sure.  Basically taboo topics around most folks, actually.

I think religion is fine.  I think it's great.  I think that if you can find one that works for you, then good for you!  Awesome!  Stick with it.  Do I think it's for everyone?  Oh heavens no.  And thats okay.  Some people are better suited for "organized religion" as the case may be, and some aren't.  And, again, that's what makes the world so amazing.

I know that some people think that it would be super awesome and amazing if everyone thought the same and believed the same things and all went to the same church. I think it might get incredibly boring and dull.  I mean a good ruffling of one's feathers is good now and then, don't you think?  It makes you think, makes you stand up for what you believe is right.  I'm not saying you should fight about religion, nothing could be further from the truth!  But to be able to have a conversation about why you believe what you believe because is good.  I think that if it's never challenged then someone could get complacent and even pompous.

I feel like I'm reiterating yesterday's post, so I'll stop.  They basically go hand in hand  though.  Love and respect your neighbor and what they believe, hopefully they'll do the same.  

And if they don't, well, love them anyway...it'll drive them crazy!




Photobucket

No comments: